COVID-19 CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We value your trust and understanding in the changes that we have put into place during this difficult time & apologise for any inconvenience caused. This is to ensure that we keep you, your family and ourselves safe at all times.
We would like to stress that this is NOT intended to be our "new normal" and we will be more than happy to return to our "old normal" when it is deemed safe to do so.
The protocol has been put together from various sources, including the UK government guidelines for businesses & several animal welfare organisations.
If you have ANY questions with ANY aspects of the protocol that you feel may impact on your cats well-being while they are staying at the cattery, then please do not hesitate to discuss your concerns with us.
ARRIVALS & COLLECTIONS (we prefer this is done by the owners)
- ALL VISITS ARE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
We will liaise with you 1-2 days prior to arrival, to confirm appointment times and the following arrangements.
• You must advise us if you have COVID 19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has COVID 19 symptoms - As per the advice & guidelines on www.nhs.uk
• Social distancing of 2 metres apart must be observed at all times
• Only TWO ADULTS from your household can come to the outer reception area
• Only ONE ADULT from your household can come to the inner reception area
• Please wear a face mask when visiting the cattery
• Hand sanitiser is available at reception
• Cat carriers MUST be clean, sturdy & in good repair - please check that all the catches are secure
• All items dropped off will be cleaned with a veterinary approved virucidal disinfectant
• You will need to leave your cat(s) at reception - no one will be allowed entry into the cattery garden & buildings
• Nobody will be allowed to visit your cat(s) while they are in the cattery
• Currently you will need to provide ALL food
• The boxes of pouches/tins of wet food & packets/boxes of dry food must be brought to the cattery in carrier bags
• If you normally decant the dry food into tupperware/plastic containers that is fine, please wipe the outside of the container & put it into a carrier bag
• Ensure you bring sufficient food for the stay & allow for any delay - any food not used will be returned to you in your carrier bag(s)
• Please wipe the outside of your carrier bag(s) with sanitiser
• A deduction will be made from your bill for the provision of own food
VACCINATIONS & GENERAL HEALTH
• Vaccinations MUST be up to date. If they have been delayed, your vet should vaccinate once you explain that it is for boarding purposes.
• If you have any concerns regarding your cat's health, please seek veterinary advice prior to their stay at the cattery.
FLEA & WORMER TREATMENT
• All flea & wormer treatment MUST be up to date & the products used purchased from your veterinary surgery.
• All medications should be put in a clean, washable, plastic container with clear instructions enclosed.
PAYMENT (sorry no cheques accepted)
Payments must be made in advance.
• On arrival at the cattery by Debit or Credit card payment.
• (The machine is disinfected twice between use & hand gel is available).
• On arrival at the cattery by Cash in an envelope.
ITEMS FROM HOME
• Please make sure you remove their collar(s) before you bring them to the cattery.
• Bedding, toys, climbing frames, feeding bowls or any items from home will not be permitted, unless for medical or mobility reasons.
• We will provide bedding to make our guests comfortable during their stay.
EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS
Please contact us by email if a copy of our Christmas 2020/New Year 2021 opening hours are required.
WEEKDAYS (except Wednesdays) 9.00am - Noon & 2.00pm - 5:30pm
WEEKENDS & BANK HOLIDAYS: 10.00am - Noon
THIS PROTOCOL IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT SHORT NOTICE
If you have ANY questions regarding the above, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact us.